AXA CritiCare for Her is a gender-specific regular premium term plan which provides coverage for selected female related illnesses and death. There is a separate plan for male related illnesses and this plan is recommended as being complementary to existing critical illness coverage. The coverage of this plan term is up to age 65.
AXA CritiCare for Her has 4 main categories of coverage:
- Female Illness Benefit
- Surgery Benefit
- Reconstructive Surgery or Skin Grafting Benefit
- Support Benefit
Category 1 to 3 pays out up to 100% of sum assured per category while category 4 pays out up to S$25,000. There is a reset feature under category 1 where if the cumulative claims are less than 100%, the coverage will be reset (up to a maximum of 150% of sum assured). This means that theoretically, you could potentially claim up to 150% for item 1 and the maximum payout under the plan is 350% of sum assured + S$25,000.
In addition to the core coverage, the plan also provides other benefits like a premium waiver for 36 months, Biennial Health Screening starting from the 25th month and free child cover of up to S$5,000 for major critical illness.
Pros of AXA CritiCare for Her
- Supplementary critical illness related coverage not commonly found in critical illness plans for wider coverage
- Hassle free application with simplified underwriting
- Individual limits for core coverage sections together with reset feature means maximum coverage of more than 3.5X of sum assured
Cons of AXA CritiCare for Her
- Overlap of some benefits with critical illness/hospitalization plans
- Plan coverage is only until 65 years old
- Sum assured cannot be higher than S$150,000
To find out more about the features of AXA CritiCare for Her
To understand how AXA CritiCare for Her can fit into your protection needs
To know how AXA CritiCare for Her compares to other solutions in the market
Fill up the form below and contact us here for a discussion on AXA CritiCare for Her.
If you are looking for plans that can offer lifetime critical illness coverage, instead of AXA CritiCare for Her, you may want to read more here.