NTUC RevoSecure is an endowment plan offered by NTUC agents, financial advisers and some bankers. The unique feature of this endowment plan is its flexible savings term. In a traditional endowment plan, you save for X number of years, and the plan then matures with a lump sum at the end of X years. NTUC RevoSecure offers you the flexibility to save for a limited period ranging from 5 to 15 years for a plan term that matures at up to 25 years.
In addition to its flexible policy term and premium term, it also offers extra personal accident protection. If death or TPD occurs due to an accident, you can receive up to an additional 100% of the sum assured. You can also choose to add on Cancer Waiver Premium rider, which waives all future premiums in the event of major cancers.
Application for the main plan and rider (if any) is hassle-free as there is no need for any medical checkup and acceptance is guaranteed.
The image is taken from www.income.com.sg
Pros of NTUC RevoSecure
- Attractive overall returns of up to 4.3% p.a., one of the highest in the market
- Capital guaranteed at plan maturity
- Complimentary personal accident coverage of up to 100% of sum assured
Cons of NTUC RevoSecure
- Little flexibility to access policy cash value without penalty before the end of the policy term
- Guaranteed returns are lower than some other comparable plans in the market
- A significant portion of the cash value is accrued in the final year which makes early surrender more painful
To find out the internal rate of return and how you can best utilise NTUC RevoSecure in your wealth accumulation plans
To understand if NTUC RevoSecure is suitable for your needs and how it compares with the alternatives
To learn more about the cons of NTUC RevoSecure and how you can mitigate them
Fill up the form below and contact us here for a discussion on NTUC RevoSecure.
There are many other options for endowment/retirement plans available. Contact our advisor here to find out the range of options available besides NTUC RevoSecure.